Hillary for America Millennial Victory Council
We, as millennials, must organize in advance of the upcoming presidential election. I am excited to be working alongside my peers on the newly announced Hillary for America Millennial Victory Council! Read The Briefing for more about the amazing individuals who are joining me in working hard for HFA this fall – and get involved!
Featured on The Briefing:
Hillary for America’s Millennial Victory Council is a group of leaders volunteering their spare time, energy and expertise to help put Hillary in the White House in November.
From Iowa to Nevada, Florida to North Carolina, these Millennials are volunteering in state offices, recruiting for poll watchers, hosting fundraisers, serving as surrogates, organizing their peers and more.
Millennials are the largest, most diverse generation our country has seen. They are students, parents, elected officials, union members, activists and more. As members of the Victory Council, this group will advise on outreach to the millennial generation.
Check out members of the Millennial Victory Council below!
- Natalia Abrams, Sherman Oaks, CA, Advocate
- Vaughan Bagley, New York, NY, Nonprofit Professional
- Helena Berbano, Boston, MA, Organizer and Activist
- Sixto Cancel, Richmond, VA, Foster Care Advocate
- Savion Castro, Madison, WI, Student and Organizer
- Karen Civil, Los Angeles, CA, Culture Artigé & Author
- Justin Conley, Charlotte, NC, UniServ Director, North Carolina Association of Educators.
- Nicholas Courtney, Washington, DC, Project Director for The Native American Political Leadership Program (NAPLP) - GWU.
- Esther Dickinson, Concord, NH, Attorney and Progressive Advocate
- Martin Diego Garcia, Washington, DC, Latino Victory Project
- Fabian Donate, Las Vegas, NV, UNLV Student
- Marco Dorado, Denver, CO, DREAMer and Community Advocate
- Louis Elrod, Atlanta, GA, President, Young Democrats of America
- Anna Eskamani, Orlando, FL, Community Organizer and Women's Rights Activist
- Bobbi Fogle, Indianola, IA, Student, Simpson College; Women's Health Advocate
- Lauren Freeman, Iowa City, IA, Student Body Vice President, University of Iowa
- Joelle Gamble, Brooklyn, NY, Activist
- Alejandra Gomez, Phoenix, AZ, Community Organizer
- Denise Gomez, Denver, CO, Co-Chair of Colorado's Mujeres in Politics
- Stephen Green, Orlando, FL, Minister, Advocate and Activist
- Amy Hang, Minneapolis, MN, Law School Student
- Marypat Hector, Atlanta, GA, Student, Spelman College
- Jen House, Columbus, OH, Ohio Young Dems of America President
- Josh Hughes, Marshalltown, IA, School Board Member and LGBT Activist
- Matt Hughes, Hillsborough, NC, Chair, Orange County Democratic Party
- Dontavius Jarrells, Columbus, OH, Ohio Young Black Democrats President + Community Advocate
- Jarrell Jordan, Birmingham, AL, Executive Secretary of the Morehouse College Student Government Association
- Malcolm Kenyattaa, Philadelphia, PA, Community Activist
- Dan Kesseler, Philadephia, PA, HFA National Finance Committee & Investment Associate, Brandywine Realty Trust
- Junghye Kim, Hanover, NH, President, College Democrats of NH
- Melody Lam, Philadelphia, PA, Consultant
- Erica Lee, Fairfax, VA, Nation Youth Outreach Coordinator of Korean-Americans for Hillary
- Ryan Liu, New Haven, CT, AAPI Millennials for Hillary
- Jamael Lundy, Saint Paul, MN, African American DFL Outreach Lead
- Doug Marino, Durham, NH, Co-President, UNH College Democrats
- Gene Martin, Manchester, NH, Director
- Sarah McBride, Wilmington, DE, National Press Secretary, Human Rights Campaign
- Ryan McDaniel, Marshalltown, IA, Activist
- Courtney McKinney, Reno, NV, UNR student
- Marv McMoore Jr., New York, NY, National President of the College Democrats of America.
- Wendy Medrano, Walled Lake, MI, Advocate
- Lucas Meyer, Concord, NH, President, Young Democrats of NH
- Matti Miranda, Washington, DC, Chief Operating Officer, NLC4
- Jen Mishory, Washington, DC, Advocate
- Svante Myrick, Ithaca, NY, Mayor, City of Ithaca
- Ashley Oliver, Minneapolis, MN, Attorney
- Raven Omojola, Las Vegas, NV, National Committeewoman & College Caucus Chair at Young Democrats of Nevada
- Jason Rae, Milwaukee, WI, DNC Youth Council Chair
- Daniel Rajaiah, Cincinnati, OH, Executive Director, Indian American Chamber of Commerce
- Monica Reyes, Des Moines, IA, Founder, Dream Iowa
- Sho Sato, Las Vegas, NV, Teacher
- Erin Schrode, Marin County, CA, Citizen Activist and Co-Founder, Turning Green
- Bakari Sellers, Columbia, SC, Former State Rep, Attorney, Strom Law Firm
- Katrina Shankland, Stevens Point, WI, Assistant Democratic Leader, Wisconsin State Assembly/State Representative, 71st Assembly District
- Nicholas Smith, Lindenwold NJ, Clergy
- Dorthea Thomas, Detroit, MI, Sierra Club - Michigan Chapter, Executive Board Member
- Maggie Thompson, Washington, DC, Advocate
- Clarence Tong, Alexandria, VA, Environmental Advocate
- Bridgette Tupes, Columbus, OH, Activist
- Josie Vautrin, Minneapolis, MN, Int'l Union of Painters and Allied Trades District Council 82
- Conrad Zbikowski, Minneapolis, MN, President, Minnesota Young DFL
Learn more about Hillary For America and the Millennial Victory Council with The Briefing!